Dear Betty,
Thanks for writing. I know I am missable, since long long time ago. I do miss you too lah actually. Heh, this blog would obviously make your life easier and better as you dont have to call me like 24/7. But it would be a little bit hard for me because my life schedule adalah pretty hectic ever since saya di-appointed menjadi the new Malaysia's prime minister.
Hm, the date was great. :) *CHUP, BETTY BOLEH CAKAP MELAYU KAN KALAU DAH MASUK ISLAM?* Haha. ZA kirim salam awak. Dia belanja saya dvd "GADOH" dan bagi key chain WWF dia. We went to Pantai Klebang with his friends and ada 5 masscom students yang invite dia tu to have our dinner. His friends were great and fun too. Ouhh he can actually sing tahu takk. Sedap. hehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheh *gatal*
Alaa, I have so many things to share with you actually but i am just too tired and sleepy to become your penglipurlara tak bergaji. Esok awak call saya lah yeee? I have to wake up early tomorrow. Im going to MITC lagi esok, with alien. heheh.
P/S : Jadilah siapa sahaja yang kau mahu kan, bestfriend ku. Aku veronica ke fazura ke scha al yahya ke bunga ke, semua pun boleh. Ambik lah si archie. Aku za. Chup. Haha. Selamat malam sayang, tidurlaaah sayangku. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment