Saturday, March 27, 2010

first letter to miss bestfriend :)

Dear Ronnie :)

This is fun, right? Writing to each other like this? This way my credit wont run low, my phone wont die on me all the time and the phone screen wont get all sweaty and waxy (ew!) And Ive always loved the traditional (well, not so lah) way of communicating. Cheapskates do give a lot of excuses dont they? Oh well! Haha. I miss you. We talked this morning, I know. But here i am missing you already. Youre just missable I guess :) (awww, right?) Are you still out on your date? I wanna hear everything about it, please? Im very busy with assignments. I still have enrollment problems, and its already week5. *dies*

Well, I dont have anything to tell you, really. (I talk to you all the time. And nothing new has happened since the last time we talked). The only reason Im writing now is so that youd reply, cos I know you wont start. And im bored. *dies for the second time* So come online now and tell me everythinggg. Im dying for something juicy!

Anyways, Im Betty cause I have blonde-ish red hair and I have more friends than you do and cause Im way much nicer. But I think it'd make more sense if I were Cheryl. Cos she's hot and all. But she's also a bit bitchy. Eh wait, I really should be Cheryl shouldn't I? Haha.

Okay, whatever just know that Archie's mine and all mine. Okay?
Love you Ronniekins mwah <3


No comments:

Post a Comment